Shermano Ingenius

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Exams for Year 2 Semester 1 Coming!

The examination for year 2 semester 1 is coming. This time, I'll be seating for Business Law, Finance of International Trade, Taxation 1, Cost Accounting and Intermediate Financial Accounting.

According to my tutor for Business Law, it will be an open-book exam. However, I still doubt the calmness and time-management during the business law exam. I think it's better to memorise the harder ones and refer to the book for the easier ones.

For taxation, there's a lot of memory work to do. All the Tax reliefs and conditions must be in my human hard disk drive. From past experience of Taxation common test, time-management is very important. Not doing so can results in lots of rush work and careless mistakes can happen.

For cost accounting and intermediate financial accounting, I'm not that worried as it's just the statement format and some theory principles to remember for the exam. The statements are the parts of the exams that make it tedious. But by getting the format correct may give me some sympathy marks just in case careless mistakes do occur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home